Come out to Woodland Park Zoo on Saturday June 4th to watch Keema and Denali, 900 pound grizzly bears, run amok a mock campsite and backyard as Chris Morgan, bear ecologist, narrates how intelligent, adaptive and important these awe-inspiring bears are to a healthy ecosystem.
The Bear Affair & Big Howl for Wolves is a full day of activities focused on bears and wolves and how humans can co-exist with them.
- 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Crafts for kids
- 10 a.m. Keeper talk on wolves
- 10:30 a.m. Keeper talk on sloth bears
- 11 a.m. Mock campsite in grizzly exhibit with Chris Morgan
- Noon – 1 p.m. Chris Morgan book signing
- 1:30 p.m. Keeper talk on Malayan sun bears
- 2 p.m. Home demonstration in grizzly exhibit with Chris Morgan
- 3 p.m. Keeper talk on wolves