PUBLIC COMMENTS OPEN: North Cascades Ecosystem Grizzly Bear Draft EIS
- Where: Washington State & Online
- Time: All Public Comment Meetings are from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Cost: FREE
Public Comment Meetings will be an open-house format and the same information will be presented at each one. There will not be a formal presentation or hearing. A series of short informational videos will be available for viewing during the entire open house and informational displays will be arranged throughout the room. Representatives from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, National Park Service, U.S. Forest Service and Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife will be available to answer your questions about the draft EIS and NEPA process. You may submit written comments at the public meetings.
Webinars will begin with a presentation, followed by a question and answer session. Please note: the agency will not be accepting public comments during this informational online meeting. Instead, they request you submit comments through the project website here between January 12 and March 14, 2017.
Public Review of Draft EIS Meeting Schedule:
- February 13, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Putnam Centennial Center, 719 E 3rd St, Cle Elum 98922
- February 14, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3161407471589127683
- February 14, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Cashmere Riverside Center, 201 Riverside Dr, Cashmere 98815
- February 15, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Red Barn, 51 WA-20, Winthrop 98862
- February 16, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Okanogan Co Fairgrounds Annex Facility, 175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan 98840
- February 21, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Oxford Suites, 4051 Meridian Street, Bellingham 98226
- February 22, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Darrington Community Ctr, 570 Sauk Avenue, Darrington 98241
- February 23, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Sultan Senior High School,13715 310th Avenue SE, Sultan 98294
- February 24, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Renton Community Ctr, 715 Maple Valley Hwy, Renton 98057
- February 26, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4084807023409839362
More information about the North Cascades Ecosystem Grizzly Bear Recovery Process here.